Piquette is based on the tradition of soaking pressed grape skins in water for 48 hours to draw out the remaining sugars and flavour.
Pinot Noir skins from Dirty 3 Wines were soaked in a mix of crab apple juice and water before being pressed a second time and undergoing a wild or natural fermentation. The Pinot Piquette has, warm, spicy, blueberry notes and drinks like a light, funky, sparkling shiraz. Please enjoy responsibly:
No Added Sugar
Low Energy Inputs
Gluten-Free & Vegan
Gurneys Ciders are proudly handmade in Foster, Gippsland on a family farm using apples and pears from our own and nearby orchards. At Gurneys we keep Cider making simple and use a mix of traditional and new world production techniques. This results in cider full of terroir and character that changes with seasons.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $8,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)
In placing this order, and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant to Gurneys Cider that:
- You are over the age of 18 and will produce evidence of age if requested at the time of pick up or delivery
- Any person that you are obtaining items contained in this order for, or supply the order to, is over the age of 18 years, and
- You will not take or supply any part of your order to any liquor-restricted area or community.
Please enjoy beverages responsibly. Find out more at www.drinkwise.org.au.
Liquor license number: 32808268
More Products from Gurneys Cider